Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Bad Bad day at work :(

Why on earth am I in this ***** industry !!! I guess I have no one to blame but myself. I would love to have some one own up for me..ohhh I think this is the effect of the song that Suva keeps playing at the highest possible decibel these days..... " tujhpe zindagani guilty hain meri " . Can't deny it is peppy and it's clutches got to me but that does not mean I cannot complain.
I think this concept of Alchemist is so very dumb ...nothing nothing ever on this Universe conspired with me..why they are always with the opposition I never could figure it out.
Morning  never ever showed the day ...all crap....my morning began brilliantly with a cup of coffee ( diligently prepared by my dear husband every morning ..oh yeah..you must be kidding ..no I am not ) but as I said like true Chicago weather my day changed and the steaming cup of coffee lay aside on my bed tray unnoticed and so sore at my disregard that I had to render some warmth later in the day to make up with him.
One small bug rather a tiny miny one that got off unnoticed during last friday release came back to me as skunk ..oh I hate skunks :( . I am not sure what got me more perturbed that it was a Skunk or I left off the bug . Cannot be bothered whichever the reason was.
Next time I am sure to get a lucky charm for myself. 

3 comments:

  1. cheer up....bang ur head to d.k. bose....u will feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P ..Suva is always doing that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. u shud too....get on with it...

    ReplyDelete