Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorabilia: Appendix I

Short term memory lapses lead to this post :P .. Insomnia has got nothing to do with this neither the bleak weather outside.. It's only me who gets overwhelmed with emotions and as "Forgetting" had said  I write only what is on top of my head rather than in sequence of events.. So here I go again with my failing memory for another attempt to stitch the pieces from the bygone.....

3690th day: First chance to represent my section in Inter school Quiz competition ...ohh boy I was like all grin :D :D ..tragic end.. baba could not make it :( :( and I could not appear at the event. :(

6020th day: SS was standing in from MM sir's house.. Baba talking to him and then looking at me ( meaning.. see this guys is soo good at studies and what you did the last whole month since Boards !!!).. My mind was elsewhere...ohh isn't he cute :P and he is so gullible :P :P..it will be fun to have him in the dull Ph classes...6050th day: SS did not turn up at MM Sir's classes.. called him later...he ditched and left the Ph. Tutions...such an EVIL :( :(

6140th day: My first day in school draped in Saree..it was  a red one.. you will say as always..yep has been my favourite colour since those days ...we were celebrating Teacher's day and I enjoyed a fair share of attention from the opposite sex..wasn't I glad that my parents put me in a co-ed :P :P....saw the first rays of love glistening in SS's eyes ..ohhh what a feeling !!!! Was not sure though if he was yet over with B :P

6235th day: My first ever love letter :P :P and guess what it contained , only curses :P :P I can still imagine a boy on the verge of manhood in his shaky hands unfolding a designer note , running high on his adrenalin .... :P :P only to find that this crazy girl has called him names as he had been unavailable to solve the maths "queries" she had painstakingly listed down ..she always used to do. :P How silly those days were :)

6270th day: SS' and I came back walking all the way from Ph Tuition...it became a regular event.

6525th day: TK walked me to the tuition in the rain. It was the same day I had turned him down. :( But nooo that's not the closing scene he  is one of the few friends who will still walk with me :D...He is a Great  Guy :).. 10180th day: Had a blast with TK and SB over deewali .. after a long long time..what a crazy weekend :P :P

6555th day: DB cried the most that day.. I guessed leading the school team had been a great honour for him and it pained him a lot to give over the uniform...we were all sad...but we pledged with  our young hearts to be friends forever...little did we know the world!!! ..Scene 2: In front of G Archies SS trying to console AR " Aar kandish na please PM aaschhe "( "do not cry anymore PM is coming this way") ...stupefied :P :P

7665th day: :O :O :O SS turned up at Steel House DGP ...Ohhh I can't believe my eyes !! Is it really happening ...he got brownie points to last him an entire lifetime :P :P ...Happy Birthday to me :D :D ..the best one ever ever ever .....

P.S. : Guess Appendix I was good enough to cover the blotches :P :P ..lets keep it at that :P

1 comment:

  1. beautiful....but ami kothao nei...:(...he he...jus kidding....:P

    ReplyDelete