Friday, May 27, 2011

Memorabilia

Cut short...bullet points..days numbered...deadlines..vacations...books....mood swings...bitter fights...lattes....movies....sweet nothings....more books......goes on

910th day : Baba recording my babblings, first attempts at "Okhane ke re..aami khoka ..." the evergreen bengali rhymes .. 6600th dayheard the recording...cassette turned over to SS for making it into a CD...7330th day : cassette lost

1140th day : MC was around in the evening to play ...had a lovely time...they left...Maa spanked me hard...I wept bitterly....Baba took me up in his embrace away to the terrace..had broken all the lip shades into halves and neatly arranged them on the dressing table. :P :P :P 

2190th day: My first and last owned vehicle :P... a BSA Ladies Champ on my b'day ...yeahhh!!!!

2615th day: Annual Exams over...came back home hungry....Maa is not around...Thhakuma(grandma) not giving me lunch :( :( ....Our houseowner dida calls me out...I go to receive the call .... my brother is born 
:(..ohh not fair... I wanted a sister...  :E

2618th day: On my way to Nursing Home riding on my baba's vespa's backseat...ohh Krishna will be lifting Gandhamadhav Parvat today in Mahabharata..good for nothing fellow made me miss this episode and moreover he is not even my sister. :E :E.....enter Nursing Home room...ohh is that him...ohh he is sleeping...ohhh ..here I go mushy mushy over the li'l fellow....brother is actually better..I do not have to share my dresses and my hairbands :D

3207th day: Baba got me a lovely dress from Childcare..ohh for what...I got 99/100 in Arithmetic...big day :D [P.S. The dress which had the pastel shades of light green,sky blue,light yellow became almost my skin for next one year till I grew out of it ..literally :P]

4745th day: Making a list of 10 best friends and 10 enemies with AS :P :P..ohh she looks sooo hot these days :P

5290th day: Got my first proposal...5310th day: Got the 2nd one...5390th day:..ohhhh again...life is not that bad :P

6295th day:BIG day...SS finally mustered up all his courage to call me..wait... and proclaim my love for him...funny..nay...yeaaaah  :P...this day will go down  in history :P

6780th day: One lifetime over...the lonely part of life begins..but then again life is a circus...so hold on.

6825th day: Out side Kolkata..in the dorms of Engineering College..Baba leaving tomorrow morning ...moist eyes...MR my first friend....next to my bed ....same dept....SB is she bengali??? ..doesn't look like...ohh yeah she is..she said so..she must be....ohh who is that ? RK crying away...all red ...

6826th day: 4-30 am....its cold...can't help..have to take a bath.....6827th day: 4-30 am ..take bath...6828th day: 4-30am ..take bath ............................................

6832nd day: Ohhhh we rushing to the DGP station ..unexpected holiday ....thank you Lord Vishwakarma...homeward bound....

8390th day: Its over ...so soon...is it really !!!!!...no more La Cafe outings ...no more Chicken roll orders in study leaves...no more night outs.....no more cooing SB or MR to get over their soreness on something silly ... no more 29..... no more of giggling at SD snoozing over the Tanenbaum.... no more bitching.... no more ...no more..no more....another phase ..the end

8480th day: First job...great day....baba leaving tomorrow after dropping me of at the ladies' hostel in Ameerpet HYD...got some good pals.

8570th day - 9484th day --- ************************************************ .. frenzy..chaos..crazyness.....broken hearts....lost friends....reconnected...long nights....sulky...depressions.....counselling...cooking...moving....dejected....rejected......devout...atheist...CAT..onsite....marry....not to marry....best friend....boy friend.....drunk....hungry......and finally
Gandalf : "Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east"... as all stories....good ( am not sure :P) reigned over bad ( was it bad !!!!)

9587th day: D-day..."Main to ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi loot gayi.." ...

To be contd.....

5 comments:

  1. awesomeeeeee....specially where u cursed me for missing mahabharata....he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...that was actually the biggest day of my life :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he....ar gas maris na...:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. aabchha aaloy chhutchhe kawthhar fuljhuri
    mon-ke niye moner saathhe ghor kori
    bhaable emon kanna-haashi mishchhe je
    aajke toke dilaam ferot raag,tor-i

    ReplyDelete